Friday, February 09, 2007
i pierced my tragus and got back my O lvl results!alright, im quite excited during the day, and im satisfied with my results.
i told everyone my L1R4 was 16 and L1R5 was 19, but my mother said my L1R5 was 15 instead. -.- she say they counted my CCA as a subject. whatever. i can get into NAFA, that's all i bother about.
i got a free meal from gene kor, and a free kbox treat from david, for getting a not-bad result, yays!
ok, there's nothing much to blog about anymore.
Yes I will, take your hand and walk with youYes I will, so these three words I promise toYes I will, give you everything you needAnd someday start a family with youYes I will, take your hand and walk with youYes I will, baby I promise toYes I will, give you everything you needAnd someday start a family with you-Backstreet Boyssweet.
& fuck, why am i feeling this way? dont tell me.. ):
10:24 PM